In LaTeX-related forums every now and then an interesting question related to chemistry typesetting pops up. Here is a list of the ones I found most interesting.
- chemfig | Custom Arrows in Reaction Schemes
- chemfig | Cram Bond Bases
- Draw Bohr atomic model with electron shells in TeX?
- Can you make chemical structure diagrams in LaTeX?
- chemfig and lego-style molecule construction
- problem with chemical structure numbering
- Oxidation/reduction arrows, overhead and below, with oxidation numbers also
- Molecular orbital diagrams in LaTeX?
- Unequal equilibrium arrows with overhead text
- Number mhchem reactions and create a
- Two arrows in a row in chemfig
This list may be extended in the future. Have you seen other nice LaTeX-chemistry questions somewhere? Feel free to leave a comment.